Her first time
In response to that asinine pro-Obama commercial…
Speaking as a guy – albeit one who is very happy in his relationship – this girl is way more attractive than that semi-obscure actress who mouthed out the original.
Still, it would be interesting to know just how many women about my age pulled the lever their first time for Ronald Reagan. And can you tell that our side is going to pick on that commercial for another week or so? I particularly liked the line about voting with her “lady smarts” rather than her lady parts.
The spot only had 271 views when I watched it but I bet it’s viral by the end of the weekend.
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- CAR/Salisbury Independent forum part 3: District 38
- 2014 Autumn Wine Festival in pictures and text
- CAR/Salisbury Independent forum part 2: District 37
- CAR/Salisbury Independent forum part 1: Wicomico County offices
- Weekend of local rock volume 62
- monoblogue music: “Big Apple Blues” by Tomas Doncker Band
- AAA backs Question 1. But I don’t and here’s why
- Outside the forum
- A sea change in Maryland too?
- Anderton among Constitutional Conservatives for Maryland PAC endorsees
2014 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2014 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Campaign 2014 – Maryland
Advertise with monoblogue and you’ll reach a lot of people!
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
More Campaign 2014
Contested races only.
First District - Congress
Maryland General Assembly (local)
Senate District 37
House District 37B
Senate District 38
Mike McDermott (R)Jim Mathias (D)
House District 38A
Charles Otto (R)
Percy Purnell, Jr. (D)
House District 38BNorm Conway (D)
House District 38CJudy Davis (D)
Bob Culver (R)
Rick Pollitt (D)
County Council at-large
Council District 2
Marc Kilmer (R)
Kirby Travers (D)
Council District 3