Her first time
In response to that asinine pro-Obama commercial…
Speaking as a guy – albeit one who is very happy in his relationship – this girl is way more attractive than that semi-obscure actress who mouthed out the original.
Still, it would be interesting to know just how many women about my age pulled the lever their first time for Ronald Reagan. And can you tell that our side is going to pick on that commercial for another week or so? I particularly liked the line about voting with her “lady smarts” rather than her lady parts.
The spot only had 271 views when I watched it but I bet it’s viral by the end of the weekend.
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- 10 from 10: Thanksgiving 2010
- Thoughts on bylaw 3
- 10 from 10: David Craig (hearts) the Maryland conservative blogosphere
- WCRC meeting – November 2015
- 10 from 10: Rant
- A modest proposal: pause all immigration into the USA while we sort things out
- 10 from 10: Testimony opposing SB281
- 2015 Maryland GOP Fall Convention in pictures and text (part 2)
- 2015 Maryland GOP Fall Convention in pictures and text (part 1)
- 10 from 10: Tales from an election
2015 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2015 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
For Policy Wonks
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
The Road to 2016
Maryland Primary Election will be April 26, 2016.
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13, 2016. (Presidential is April 26.)
Colin Bonini Lacey Lafferty
U.S. Congress - Delaware