My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- 2014 Maryland dossier: part 9 (job creation and transportation)
- Year two being planned
- Another study showing energy job creation
- Preparing the shovels
- No touchdown for common sense
- Off by a couple days
- 2014 Maryland dossier: part 8 (role of government)
- The Obama snub
- ‘Tis the season for argument
- The Shorebird of the Week Hall of Fame Class of 2013
2013 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2013 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Campaign 2014 – Maryland
Primary election will be June 24, 2014.
(No candidates yet.)
Advertise with monoblogue and you’ll reach a lot of people!
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue