My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- Ted Cruz: a palette of bold colors
- Hoping to win a GOP Cruz in 2016
- WCRC meeting – March 2015
- Landlines, anyone?
- Competitive advantage
- monoblogue music: “Fully Re-Covered” by the True Groove All-Stars
- The state budget shell game
- An open letter to opponents of an elected Board of Education for Wicomico County
- Obama: we need mandatory voting. The state of Oregon is on its way.
- O’Malley PMT regs pass legislative hurdle
2014 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2014 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
For Policy Wonks