My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- How to deliver budget testimony: a primer
- The lineup card
- The leading regional loser
- Harris represents the GOP (for a week, anyway)
- Third Friday May 2013 in pictures and text
- Aren’t we thrilled?
- Shorebird of the Week – May 16, 2013
- Scandal fatigue?
- If you’re in for the penny, you’re in for the pound
- David Craig setting up announcement tour
2012 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2012 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Eastern Shore Political Buzz Examiner
Support my advertisers!
Advertise with monoblogue and you’ll reach a lot of people!
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue