My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- The required renovation of Andy Harris
- Newt Gingrich was right after all
- Who’s out may be as important as who’s in
- The War on Rural Maryland: a counterattack from the hinterland
- Bush redux
- Ready for…another shot?
- Another chance to help out
- An update on Turning the Tides 2015
- To the left, the world is not enough
- The District goes to pot
2014 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2014 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Advertise with monoblogue and you’ll reach a lot of people!
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
For Policy Wonks