My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- Earning my presidential vote: intangibles and the endorsement
- Earning my presidential vote: role of government
- Earning my presidential vote: entitlements
- monoblogue music: “Quiet Hours” by Electra Day
- Earning my presidential vote: foreign policy
- Earning my presidential vote: immigration
- A look at the trade (part 4)
- Earning my presidential vote: taxation
- Earning my presidential vote: trade and job creation
- Earning my presidential vote: social issues
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
The Road to 2016
Donald Trump (R)
Gary Johnson (L)
Hillary Clinton (D)
Jill Stein (Green)
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Colin Bonini (R)
Sean Goward (L)
John Carney (D)
U.S. Congress - Delaware
Hans Reigle (R)