My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- The cooling-off period
- Shorebird of the Week – July 21, 2016
- Art of the Deal: how Donald Trump negotiated his nomination (part 4 of 4)
- 40th annual Tawes Crab and Clam Bake in pictures and text
- Art of the Deal: how Donald Trump negotiated his nomination (part 3 of 4)
- Art of the Deal: how Donald Trump negotiated his nomination (part 2 of 4)
- Art of the Deal: how Donald Trump negotiated his nomination (part 1 of 4)
- Trump: making America’s energy policy cheaper, faster, and better
- The case against Trump (part 2)
- Shorebird of the Week – July 14, 2016
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project
Locals flock to monoblogue
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
The Road to 2016
Donald Trump (R)
Gary Johnson (L)
Hillary Clinton (D)
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13.
U.S. Congress - Delaware