Is the three-day holiday a right?
My latest for Pajamas Media.
With government statistics finding that federal workers are ridiculously more well-compensated than their average counterparts in the private sector, there’s another reason to join the parade of those bashing our nation’s pencil-pushers.
As we prepare to celebrate the new year, those who work for us in the federal government are likely to enjoy being in the midst of a stretch where they enjoy six paid holidays in the span of a little over three calendar months.
(continued at Pajamas Media…)
Tags: Pajamas Media
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- 2014 Maryland dossier: part 8 (role of government)
- The Obama snub
- ‘Tis the season for argument
- The Shorebird of the Week Hall of Fame Class of 2013
- The push for polls
- The 38B battle is joined
- 2014 Maryland dossier: part 7 (dealing with Obamacare)
- Competing views on manufacturing
- Eight is not enough (the monoblogue anniversary post)
- Book review: Give Yourself A Raise (2nd Edition), by Gordon Bennett Bleil
2013 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2013 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Campaign 2014 – Maryland
Primary election will be June 24, 2014.
(No candidates yet.)
Advertise with monoblogue and you’ll reach a lot of people!
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue