Is the three-day holiday a right?
My latest for Pajamas Media.
With government statistics finding that federal workers are ridiculously more well-compensated than their average counterparts in the private sector, there’s another reason to join the parade of those bashing our nation’s pencil-pushers.
As we prepare to celebrate the new year, those who work for us in the federal government are likely to enjoy being in the midst of a stretch where they enjoy six paid holidays in the span of a little over three calendar months.
(continued at Pajamas Media…)
Tags: Pajamas Media
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- Harris represents the GOP (for a week, anyway)
- Third Friday May 2013 in pictures and text
- Aren’t we thrilled?
- Shorebird of the Week – May 16, 2013
- Scandal fatigue?
- If you’re in for the penny, you’re in for the pound
- David Craig setting up announcement tour
- A state party in disarray (and it’s not the MDGOP!)
- The lesson of ‘Julius’
- Weekend of local rock volume 52
2012 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2012 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Eastern Shore Political Buzz Examiner
Support my advertisers!
Advertise with monoblogue and you’ll reach a lot of people!
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue