Is the three-day holiday a right?
My latest for Pajamas Media.
With government statistics finding that federal workers are ridiculously more well-compensated than their average counterparts in the private sector, there’s another reason to join the parade of those bashing our nation’s pencil-pushers.
As we prepare to celebrate the new year, those who work for us in the federal government are likely to enjoy being in the midst of a stretch where they enjoy six paid holidays in the span of a little over three calendar months.
(continued at Pajamas Media…)
Tags: Pajamas Media
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- The noisy, tiny minority wins again
- Ted Cruz: a palette of bold colors
- Hoping to win a GOP Cruz in 2016
- WCRC meeting – March 2015
- Landlines, anyone?
- Competitive advantage
- monoblogue music: “Fully Re-Covered” by the True Groove All-Stars
- The state budget shell game
- An open letter to opponents of an elected Board of Education for Wicomico County
- Obama: we need mandatory voting. The state of Oregon is on its way.
2014 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2014 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
For Policy Wonks