Is the three-day holiday a right?
My latest for Pajamas Media.
With government statistics finding that federal workers are ridiculously more well-compensated than their average counterparts in the private sector, there’s another reason to join the parade of those bashing our nation’s pencil-pushers.
As we prepare to celebrate the new year, those who work for us in the federal government are likely to enjoy being in the midst of a stretch where they enjoy six paid holidays in the span of a little over three calendar months.
(continued at Pajamas Media…)
Tags: Pajamas Media
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- A pair of projects, from opposite sides
- The required renovation of Andy Harris
- Newt Gingrich was right after all
- Who’s out may be as important as who’s in
- The War on Rural Maryland: a counterattack from the hinterland
- Bush redux
- Ready for…another shot?
- Another chance to help out
- An update on Turning the Tides 2015
- To the left, the world is not enough
2014 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2014 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Advertise with monoblogue and you’ll reach a lot of people!
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
For Policy Wonks