Is the three-day holiday a right?
My latest for Pajamas Media.
With government statistics finding that federal workers are ridiculously more well-compensated than their average counterparts in the private sector, there’s another reason to join the parade of those bashing our nation’s pencil-pushers.
As we prepare to celebrate the new year, those who work for us in the federal government are likely to enjoy being in the midst of a stretch where they enjoy six paid holidays in the span of a little over three calendar months.
(continued at Pajamas Media…)
Tags: Pajamas Media
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- A new international example for bad energy policy
- A position of power for Andy Harris?
- So what is a flip-flop?
- Shorebird of the Week – August 25, 2016
- The totalitarian religion of peace?
- From fracking to flatulence: the all-out assault on methane
- Immigration: the downstream problems
- Shorebird of the Week – August 18, 2016
- Woe unto them that call evil good: a frank discussion about life issues and the party platforms
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project
Locals flock to monoblogue
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
The Road to 2016
Donald Trump (R)
Gary Johnson (L)
Hillary Clinton (D)
Jill Stein (Green)
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13.
U.S. Congress - Delaware