Is the three-day holiday a right?
My latest for Pajamas Media.
With government statistics finding that federal workers are ridiculously more well-compensated than their average counterparts in the private sector, there’s another reason to join the parade of those bashing our nation’s pencil-pushers.
As we prepare to celebrate the new year, those who work for us in the federal government are likely to enjoy being in the midst of a stretch where they enjoy six paid holidays in the span of a little over three calendar months.
(continued at Pajamas Media…)
Tags: Pajamas Media
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- A look at the trade (part 1)
- The Buffalo Billion fraud and bribery scheme: corruption and pay-to-play, a symbol of everything they’re doing
- Thoughts on Ted Cruz and his endorsement of Donald Trump
- This does not compute…
- The “poor Kathy” campaign
- Blame for Ford’s Mexico move falls on Obama administration
- Book review: Friends of the Wigwam: A Civil War Story by John William Huelskamp
- A day to honor great, Divinely-inspired wisdom
- Picks and pans from a Shorebird fan – 2016 edition
- Despite claims to the contrary, science says fracking not causing increased earthquakes
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project
Locals flock to monoblogue
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
The Road to 2016
Donald Trump (R)
Gary Johnson (L)
Hillary Clinton (D)
Jill Stein (Green)
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Colin Bonini (R)
Sean Goward (L)
John Carney (D)
U.S. Congress - Delaware
Hans Reigle (R)