A toast to a Happy 2014!
The last time I wrote this sentiment (2007) the year turned out pretty good for most of us, so why not try it again and see if I can bring back that mojo?
Friends, fellow bloggers, and countrymen:
May 2014 be the best year of your life and the worst year of the rest of your life!
Drink ‘em if you got ‘em.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- monoblogue music: “Empty Mansions” by C. K. Flach
- A Van Hollen rant
- How a hysterically funny family moment is changed by our PC culture
- Backtracking on fracking
- Make America Great Again, one family at a time
- Some thoughts I have on Trumpcare
- At throats: take two
- The state of a non-state
- At throats
- monoblogue music: “White Oak & Kerosene” by Justin Allen and the Well Shots
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project