A toast to a Happy 2014!
The last time I wrote this sentiment (2007) the year turned out pretty good for most of us, so why not try it again and see if I can bring back that mojo?
Friends, fellow bloggers, and countrymen:
May 2014 be the best year of your life and the worst year of the rest of your life!
Drink ‘em if you got ‘em.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- Are the devoutly religious the new persecuted group?
- RFRA: what’s the big deal?
- Informally making it formal?
- monoblogue music: “A Haze Of Grays And Blue” by Heather Powell
- The noisy, tiny minority wins again
- Ted Cruz: a palette of bold colors
- Hoping to win a GOP Cruz in 2016
- WCRC meeting – March 2015
- Landlines, anyone?
- Competitive advantage
2014 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2014 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
For Policy Wonks
The Road to 2016
Maryland Primary Election will be April 5, 2016.
Joe Biden Hillary Clinton Elizabeth Warren