A toast to a Happy 2014!
The last time I wrote this sentiment (2007) the year turned out pretty good for most of us, so why not try it again and see if I can bring back that mojo?
Friends, fellow bloggers, and countrymen:
May 2014 be the best year of your life and the worst year of the rest of your life!
Drink ‘em if you got ‘em.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- The quest for energy security – and sanity
- AC Week in review – July 20, 2014
- monoblogue music: “Insubordia” by The Lost Poets
- Book review: The Founder’s Plot, by Frank Victoria
- Shorebird of the Week – July 17, 2014
- 38th annual Tawes Crab and Clam Bake in pictures and text
- Head south, everyone!
- Team players
- June unemployment figure drops, but manufacturing jobs lag
- Rasmussen: Hogan trails by 13
2014 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2014 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Campaign 2014 – Maryland
Advertise with monoblogue and you’ll reach a lot of people!
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
More Campaign 2014
Contested races only.
First District - Congress
Maryland General Assembly (local)
Senate District 37
Addie Eckardt (R)
Christopher Robinson (D)
House District 37B
Senate District 38
Mike McDermott (R)Jim Mathias (D)
House District 38A
Charles Otto (R)
Percy Purnell, Jr. (D)
House District 38BNorm Conway (D)
House District 38CJudy Davis (D)
Bob Culver (R)
Rick Pollitt (D)
County Council at-large
Council District 2
Marc Kilmer (R)
Kirby Travers (D)
Council District 3
Larry Dodd (R)
Josh Hastings (D)
Council District 5
Joe Holloway (R)Ron Pagano (D)