A toast to a Happy 2014!
The last time I wrote this sentiment (2007) the year turned out pretty good for most of us, so why not try it again and see if I can bring back that mojo?
Friends, fellow bloggers, and countrymen:
May 2014 be the best year of your life and the worst year of the rest of your life!
Drink ‘em if you got ‘em.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- This does not compute…
- The “poor Kathy” campaign
- Blame for Ford’s Mexico move falls on Obama administration
- Book review: Friends of the Wigwam: A Civil War Story by John William Huelskamp
- A day to honor great, Divinely-inspired wisdom
- Picks and pans from a Shorebird fan – 2016 edition
- Despite claims to the contrary, science says fracking not causing increased earthquakes
- A contrast in styles: thoughts on the Delaware primary election
- Is America forgetting 9/11?
- Stand up and legislate!
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project
Locals flock to monoblogue
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
The Road to 2016
Donald Trump (R)
Gary Johnson (L)
Hillary Clinton (D)
Jill Stein (Green)
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Colin Bonini (R)
Sean Goward (L)
John Carney (D)
U.S. Congress - Delaware
Hans Reigle (R)