A toast to a Happy 2014!
The last time I wrote this sentiment (2007) the year turned out pretty good for most of us, so why not try it again and see if I can bring back that mojo?
Friends, fellow bloggers, and countrymen:
May 2014 be the best year of your life and the worst year of the rest of your life!
Drink ‘em if you got ‘em.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- Who’s out may be as important as who’s in
- The War on Rural Maryland: a counterattack from the hinterland
- Bush redux
- Ready for…another shot?
- Another chance to help out
- An update on Turning the Tides 2015
- To the left, the world is not enough
- The District goes to pot
- The start of something good?
- A full-court press for support
2014 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2014 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Advertise with monoblogue and you’ll reach a lot of people!
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
For Policy Wonks