A toast to a Happy 2014!
The last time I wrote this sentiment (2007) the year turned out pretty good for most of us, so why not try it again and see if I can bring back that mojo?
Friends, fellow bloggers, and countrymen:
May 2014 be the best year of your life and the worst year of the rest of your life!
Drink ‘em if you got ‘em.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- The Democrats’ biggest fear (for now)
- The DHS funding disaster
- MCAC and CBF to Hogan: drop dead
- ESPC sets another fundraising benefit
- When three should be one
- Citizens’ Mandate a sign of the times
- The fallback position?
- PMT: not eliminated, just pushed back
- WCRC meeting – February 2015
- On ‘Death with Dignity’
2014 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2014 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
For Policy Wonks
Public Service Announcements