A toast to a Happy 2014!
The last time I wrote this sentiment (2007) the year turned out pretty good for most of us, so why not try it again and see if I can bring back that mojo?
Friends, fellow bloggers, and countrymen:
May 2014 be the best year of your life and the worst year of the rest of your life!
Drink ‘em if you got ‘em.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- Speaking up about speaking out
- Point and counterpoint in Salisbury: some observations
- The uprising
- Thoughts on renewable energy and handouts
- Prayer requests?
- The replacement
- monoblogue music: “The Asheville Symphony Sessions” by various artists
- A discussion on immigration
- A good week for American energy (and American jobs)
- March for Life 2017
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project