A toast to a Happy 2014!
The last time I wrote this sentiment (2007) the year turned out pretty good for most of us, so why not try it again and see if I can bring back that mojo?
Friends, fellow bloggers, and countrymen:
May 2014 be the best year of your life and the worst year of the rest of your life!
Drink ‘em if you got ‘em.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- Showing their colors
- Weekend of local rock volume 70
- The cooling-off period
- Shorebird of the Week – July 21, 2016
- Art of the Deal: how Donald Trump negotiated his nomination (part 4 of 4)
- 40th annual Tawes Crab and Clam Bake in pictures and text
- Art of the Deal: how Donald Trump negotiated his nomination (part 3 of 4)
- Art of the Deal: how Donald Trump negotiated his nomination (part 2 of 4)
- Art of the Deal: how Donald Trump negotiated his nomination (part 1 of 4)
- Trump: making America’s energy policy cheaper, faster, and better
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project
Locals flock to monoblogue
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
The Road to 2016
Donald Trump (R)
Gary Johnson (L)
Hillary Clinton (D)
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13.
U.S. Congress - Delaware