A toast to a Happy 2014!
The last time I wrote this sentiment (2007) the year turned out pretty good for most of us, so why not try it again and see if I can bring back that mojo?
Friends, fellow bloggers, and countrymen:
May 2014 be the best year of your life and the worst year of the rest of your life!
Drink ‘em if you got ‘em.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- Shorebird of the Week – August 25, 2016
- The totalitarian religion of peace?
- From fracking to flatulence: the all-out assault on methane
- Immigration: the downstream problems
- Shorebird of the Week – August 18, 2016
- Woe unto them that call evil good: a frank discussion about life issues and the party platforms
- The few, the loud, the anti-fossil fuel crowd
- The price to pay
- Seeking action on Medicare
- Shorebird of the Week – August 11, 2016
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project
Locals flock to monoblogue
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
The Road to 2016
Donald Trump (R)
Gary Johnson (L)
Hillary Clinton (D)
Jill Stein (Green)
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13.
U.S. Congress - Delaware