My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- Fixing the folly of food for fuel?
- WCRC meeting – May 2016
- A different sort of accountability
- The stampede for higher rates
- A somewhat surprising endorsement
- Shorebird of the Week – May 19, 2016
- The case for homeschooling
- Is the green’s “Daddy Warbucks” helping the planet or himself?
- Election analysis: how did the slates fare?
- 2016 Maryland GOP Spring Convention in pictures and text (part 2)
2015 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2015 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Locals flock to monoblogue
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
For Policy Wonks
The Road to 2016
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Andy Harris (incumbent)
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13, 2016. (Presidential is April 26.)
Colin Bonini Lacey Lafferty
U.S. Congress - Delaware