My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- So what is a flip-flop?
- Shorebird of the Week – August 25, 2016
- The totalitarian religion of peace?
- From fracking to flatulence: the all-out assault on methane
- Immigration: the downstream problems
- Shorebird of the Week – August 18, 2016
- Woe unto them that call evil good: a frank discussion about life issues and the party platforms
- The few, the loud, the anti-fossil fuel crowd
- The price to pay
- Seeking action on Medicare
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project
Locals flock to monoblogue
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
The Road to 2016
Donald Trump (R)
Gary Johnson (L)
Hillary Clinton (D)
Jill Stein (Green)
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13.
U.S. Congress - Delaware