My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- 10 from 10: Thanksgiving 2010
- Thoughts on bylaw 3
- 10 from 10: David Craig (hearts) the Maryland conservative blogosphere
- WCRC meeting – November 2015
- 10 from 10: Rant
- A modest proposal: pause all immigration into the USA while we sort things out
- 10 from 10: Testimony opposing SB281
- 2015 Maryland GOP Fall Convention in pictures and text (part 2)
- 2015 Maryland GOP Fall Convention in pictures and text (part 1)
- 10 from 10: Tales from an election
2015 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2015 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
For Policy Wonks
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
The Road to 2016
Maryland Primary Election will be April 26, 2016.
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13, 2016. (Presidential is April 26.)
Colin Bonini Lacey Lafferty
U.S. Congress - Delaware