My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- “We fill the culture with garbage, and we reap the result.” – Bobby Jindal
- Rally redux
- Rent stabilization shot down in flames
- The ticket for job creation
- monoblogue music: “Burnt Blue” by J Burn
- More woeful manufacturing news
- The truth, the spin, and the battlefield
- School board hearings continue
- WCRC meeting – September 2015
- 2016 dossier: Intangibles and the endorsement
2015 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2015 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
For Policy Wonks
The Road to 2016
Maryland Primary Election will be April 26, 2016.
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13, 2016. (Presidential is April 26.)
Colin Bonini Lacey Lafferty
No announcements yet.
U.S. Congress - Delaware
John Carney (incumbent)