My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- The Buffalo Billion fraud and bribery scheme: corruption and pay-to-play, a symbol of everything they’re doing
- Thoughts on Ted Cruz and his endorsement of Donald Trump
- This does not compute…
- The “poor Kathy” campaign
- Blame for Ford’s Mexico move falls on Obama administration
- Book review: Friends of the Wigwam: A Civil War Story by John William Huelskamp
- A day to honor great, Divinely-inspired wisdom
- Picks and pans from a Shorebird fan – 2016 edition
- Despite claims to the contrary, science says fracking not causing increased earthquakes
- A contrast in styles: thoughts on the Delaware primary election
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project
Locals flock to monoblogue
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
The Road to 2016
Donald Trump (R)
Gary Johnson (L)
Hillary Clinton (D)
Jill Stein (Green)
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Colin Bonini (R)
Sean Goward (L)
John Carney (D)
U.S. Congress - Delaware
Hans Reigle (R)