My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- The audacity of faith
- Twelve years is enough
- The Primary 2016 postmortem, part 2
- Shorebird of the Week – April 28, 2016
- The Primary 2016 postmortem, part 1
- On climate, we’re manipulated by sleight of hand
- WCRC meeting – April 2016
- For First District Congress
- Pork in the Park 2016 in pictures and text
- Beginning a pro-life tradition
2015 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2015 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Locals flock to monoblogue
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
For Policy Wonks
The Road to 2016
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Andy Harris (incumbent)
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13, 2016. (Presidential is April 26.)
Colin Bonini Lacey Lafferty
U.S. Congress - Delaware