My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- WCRC meeting – June 2016
- Brexit’s energy lesson for California, et al
- Better late than never
- Weekend of local rock volume 69
- monoblogue music: “Big World Abide: The Best of Eric Anders” by Eric Anders
- Splitting up or making a stronger whole
- Shorebird of the Week – June 23, 2016
- Not standing alone
- Obama’s green energy plans kill jobs, hurt consumers, and cost taxpayers
- Under a new name, the same old ruse
2016 monoblogue Accountability Project
Locals flock to monoblogue
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
For Policy Wonks
The Road to 2016
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Andy Harris (incumbent)
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13, 2016. (Presidential is April 26.)
Colin Bonini Lacey Lafferty
U.S. Congress - Delaware