My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- Sharia, gay marriage, and the First Amendment
- A weekend to remember, 2015 edition
- Shifting out of PARCC
- “Be Prepared” – it’s a motto to live by
- Addressing the crowded stage
- Shorebird of the Week – May 21, 2015
- Political perseverance
- An assessment of the current situation
- Another chance to pick Rick?
- A ‘loophole’ is only bad if the government thinks it’s being stiffed
2014 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2014 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Look for the 2015 edition coming soon!
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
For Policy Wonks
The Road to 2016
Maryland Primary Election will be April 26, 2016.
Chris Christie John Kasich Rick Perry
U.S. Senate - Maryland
U.S. Congress - Maryland District 1
Delaware State Primary Election will be September 13, 2016. (Presidential is April 26.)
Colin Bonini Lacey Lafferty
U.S. Congress - Delaware
John Carney (incumbent)