My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- The Shorebird of the Week Hall of Fame Class of 2013
- The push for polls
- The 38B battle is joined
- 2014 Maryland dossier: part 7 (dealing with Obamacare)
- Competing views on manufacturing
- Eight is not enough (the monoblogue anniversary post)
- Book review: Give Yourself A Raise (2nd Edition), by Gordon Bennett Bleil
- An American Black Friday
- Happy Thanksgiving 2013
- Going for the throat
2013 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2013 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Campaign 2014 – Maryland
Primary election will be June 24, 2014.
(No candidates yet.)
Advertise with monoblogue and you’ll reach a lot of people!
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue