My mom always told me that if you didn’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything. So until things sink in a little more from the events of yesterday, I’ll refrain from comment.
Of course, it doesn’t help that I worked a long day at my outside job and still have my freelance work to do, either.
I did take a precious few photos yesterday from my campaigning outside the Wicomico Youth and Civic Center and I’ll expound on them tomorrow, when I’m in a better mood.
Tags: Personal stuff
Hit My Tip Jar
The server isn't free...
And did you know you can support me through Amazon? See right sidebar below.
- The culture wars and Common Core (part 1)
- A few convention thoughts
- Third Friday, April 2015
- Contention from the floor
- Shorebird of the Week – April 16, 2015
- The basket of (rotten) eggs
- Swerving toward a hard truth
- Hogan’s first veto?
- What’s in an image?
- Religious Freedom, Childrens’ Rights, Capitalism and Gay Marriage
2014 monoblogue Accountability Project
The 2014 edition can be found here, in PDF format.
Link to Maryland Democratic Party
Locals flock to monoblogue
For Policy Wonks
The Road to 2016
Maryland Primary Election will be April 5, 2016.
Joe Biden Hillary Clinton Elizabeth Warren